Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I Love Thursday.

Oh, this week has been a testy one for sure. There have been completely splendid moments and then completely the opposite. To add to that, I am about to fall asleep--I am getting old. :D Let's start this baby eh?
  • This Facebook status that my friend posted referring to a conversation she had with her little brother. (: "Tony was going on and on about seeing a picture of Brittany (censored last name), so I pull one up and say 'Well...there you go.' 'That's looks like a Brittany! Yeah! I know her! She's a pretty looks like a princess. Now Imma shake my butt' Haha. What that kiddo."
  • Friends are awesome.
  • Knowing that people have seen a change in me.
  • Successful talks about the future with my father. (:
  • Having really weird dreams repeat themselves.
  • Knowing my mommy comes home Sunday.
  • Feeling loved.
  • Realizing that I am created to be me and no one else.
  • Did I say friends already?
  • Getting to see the lovely Katrina. :D
  • God has been pretty stinkin' awesome this week.
  • Seeing that some people "on the job" are nice enough to make time to answer a few questions to help a student out.
  • Puzzles!
  • Completing almost an entire module in Chemistry already this week. :D
  • Words.
This was actually a pretty unique Things I Love Thursday, but I am okay with that. (: I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week and be on the look out for some possible exciting news!

 Also, add the "awesomeness" of this photo to the list of things I love. (:

No comments: