Friday, May 28, 2010

Cool beans.

I love having those friends that are there, but you have no clue how they even got there. No, that sentence made it sound like I was referring to aliens. o_o How can this be better put? I love when you have a friend that is always there to cheer up your day but somehow you don't even remember the day that you guys even began to speak to each other. That was a much better explanation!

Moving on, thanks to that friend (who won't even be able to identify themselves in this), I am one step closer to being back to normal. I guess most of my problem is that I was getting stuck in the, "Dude, 3 out of 4 of the people I have been closest to this year are not even living here anymore." I had such a hard time because I was thrown out of my element, one friend at a time. I am slowing recouping though haha.


Also, this song has made things a little better. haha.

No comments: