Monday, August 23, 2010

Sorry for the delay.

wristImage via Wikipedia
I promised a blog, and I swaer I am working on it, but thanks to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome it is hard to do much of anything with my right hand. Although I am quite use to the idea of CTS, this is the worst I have ever had it, and believe me it is still painful to even type up this short blog. I have spent the last 3 days with my wrist wrapped and iced. Also, I have spent the last three days figuring out what you can't do with Carpal Tunnel. So dear readers, I am asking you to be patient with me as I slowly get my thoughts out to you. (:
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Kat said...

Ugh, sorry you're dealing with CPT.. my wrist has been in pain lately too. Though not as bad as yours seems to be. I'll be praying for you!

Brittany Rose said...

Thank you dear!

pastorjoehill said...

praying for you too

Brittany Rose said...

Thanks P.Joe!