Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Things I Love Thursday is what will hopefully become a weekly post about things I really love or am thankful for at that specific moment. Doing this allows me to not only look at the positive in life right now, but to share with you guys some things that that I love! Let's get started shall we?

  • The fact that Blogger has a new design section, allowing my blog to look awesome without spending all of my free time trying to figure stuff out. (:
  • Spell Check--enough said.
  • The triumphant feeling you get after completing an Algebra equation that just looks like a bunch of markings by the time you get done. This my friend means that one that was lengthy enough for you to forget what the original problem was to begin with.
  • Learning(understanding) something new in Chemistry; it seems like every day my love and curiosity for said subject grows.
  • A tall glass of cold water(nix the ice). 
  • Learning how to juggle. I have decided that I wish to be able to juggle; therefore I did what any knowledgeable person would do and looked up instructions on YouTube.
  • Julian Smith's "Jellyfish" video. I have had this song stuck in my head since it was released and it probably doesn't help that a still frame of it is my desktop background. :D
  • The wonderful bloggers that I follow. 
  • Talking to friends that I haven't talked to in a while. 
  • Watching basketball with my dad and brother, even if I ask them questions about it every 10 minutes. (:
  • The anticipation of seeing people you haven't seen in a long time. (:



    No comments: