Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This blog is everywhere.

Sometimes I hate the truth; when I say that I mean that sometimes I hate having to tell myself that something is the truth. In other words, I hate when the things that make your stomach crawl becomes reality. I am sure I will go into detail one of these days, sometime when this realization isn't so sickening to think about. BLAH.

On a happier note, I will be heading out to spend for days of camp on Monday! I cannot even tell you how happy I am to be able to spend quality time with other people; let alone other girls my age. Brittany is really ready to be happy, make a comeback(personality wise), and be confident in who I am, and I feel like spending time with other people will help with this. Also, more importantly, I have an expectancy for God to speak some major words this up and coming week.

Even sooner on the calendar, tomorrow I have an eye appointment! Woohoo! I am only super exited for this because I will also be picking out new frames; you have no idea (unless of course you where glasses), how old wearing the same thing on your face can become. I did a good job at picking out frames when I first got these, because they go well with everything and are hard to get tired of, but I feel like these don't represent me as well as others could. So, we shall see what happens.



I thought it was a cool picture.

No comments: