Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This week's potential.

I may actually be going on vacation this week, *crosses fingers*--I am hopeful. As I await that news though, my days will be packed with house work, school work, and projects for other people. I feel as though maybe my life is a bit hectic right now but I am trying not to look at that! When I find out the news about going I will be sure to fill you in on the plans, as well as my idea of a new post.

Ps: I want to start doing this thing called "Things I Love Thursday"; depending on if/when I leave will determine whether I will start this week or next. Either way it will consist of a list of things I love and I will be doing this post every Thursday (so I hope). I must admit that I got this idea from one of my favorite bloggers, Sarah (aka theoneinpink); you can have a look at her blog here.

Remember, you are awesome like a possum! (:
Smiling possum Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

TaylorMarie said...

Okay...that possum is creepy.

Great post though! haha. xD

I love you.

A lot.