Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I Love Thursday.

Oh yes, it is that time of the week again--it's Thursday! Let's get started!

  • Eye exams- Weird I know, but they are fun and the gift of vision derive from them. Also, it means a new look for me--hooray!
  • Phone calls with the best friend- I miss her like crazy and catching up with her makes that day so much better. I think I forget sometimes how awesome it is to have someone to talk to. Also, I love that we rushed off the phone at ten minutes until midnight just so we could make the deadline for the Things I Love Thursday post. :D
  • Sales!- I am a lover of sales, call me cheap but I prefer frugal. I like to get my money's worth and today I would say that I did just that. For those of you who know me well know that I live in sweat/pajama pants when I am home, and now that it is summer it gets pretty hot. Therefore, today I made a winner of a purchase on some "active-wear" knee-length shorts for only 6 bucks; I am stoked!
  • The anticipation of something awesome- Monday is camp and I am pretty stinkin' excited! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am to spend time with people for more than 2 hours. :D
  • The photo below- I adore this picture so much and it helps the cause that it resembles my cat, Soot. I am a die hard cat person, for sure, so I thought this was right there next to sliced bread.

  • 6:30 AM- Weird one I know, but I have been getting up to exercise, listen to music, and just think. Who knew that this simple change in starting out your day could make the rest so much more amazing.
And because I have to get up so early, I would say it is time for bed! Thanks for reading and don't forget to check in next week for another. Oh and hey, I would love for you to comment about something awesome in your week! :D

No comments: