Thursday, April 15, 2010

Optimistic VS Pessimistic

As many of you know, I write quite a bit of poetry and little sayings. I have done this for a long time, and today I decided to look back at things I had written last year. Boy oh boy, some of my stuff was really deep, but others were just plain out depressing. I can honestly say that I don't even remember being as "down in the muck" as I am reading about. I mean, evidently I was, in order for me to write some of the things I did, but it is like two completely different people now. I am happy to say that I am more-so an optimist instead of a pessimist these days. (:

Since I spent forever going through all of those writings, I thought I might as well share one with you guys.

"I can picture myself dancing at Your feet, but why is it, here out of my dreams, all I seem to do is trip and fall?" This is completely true sometimes.

No comments: