Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

I always seem to get to these blogs oh so late into the day. Better at this time than never eh?

  • Ace of Cakes- I love, love, love this show. Not only are they hilarious, but they bake cake; is there a better combination for a show? I do not believe so.
  • Afternoon naps- These are pretty self-explanatory in their "awesomeness".
  • Michigan- Not only is the air better, but so are the prices on just about everything!
  • Food Network- I just can't get enough.
  • Ladder Golf- I have no clue where this game even came from but I love it. There are two golf balls attached by a somewhat lengthy string. The object of the game is to throw said golf balls at a ladder (made of PVC pipes), in such a way that they wrap around it. The higher up on the ladder you are, the more points you get. That my friends, is the basic rules to the game.
  • Understanding my Algebra work- Need I say more?
  • Cooking- Because my grandma's surgery was today, I offered to cook dinner. Even though the kitchen was a mess, the food was delish.
  • Patience- This is definitely not something I am perfect with but God has been helping me out with that lately.
  • When you get to talk to someone you haven't in a long time.
  • The thoughtfulness of my teachers- This is specifically referring to the recorded sessions that my teachers do to help students with lessons. I have taken advantage of these are just watch them instead of reading the lesson--smartest thing I ever did.
  • My Zune- I actually forgot that it existed for a while but I am glad to have remembered it once again.
Well, that is all for me this week guys! I hope your week is awesome and that your Thursday was as pleasant as mine.

No comments: