Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update.

This week has been quite eventful! From Monday to Thursday I was at camp, Thursday I picked up my new glasses, Friday I got my license, today I have been packing and making trips to the library, and tomorrow I leave for Michigan! On top of all this I have been extremely sick since Friday morning. I was actually running a temperature of 100 until early afternoon today. Along with the fever I have had a really bad cough that kept me up most of the night last night; I am still fighting this cough off.

Anyway, back to where I was going with this post. I haven't forgotten about my blog posts about camp, so expect to see some after I get settled in at my grandma's. I also got a saw a tweet that sparked a new blog idea; I cannot wait until I get the chance to write!

No comments: