- My piano- Most of you know how I feel about music and today is one of those days where I could cry from the happiness it gives me. Dramatic? Oh no, just happy. :D
- Being home- As stated before, I LOVE Michigan, but I am more than pleased to be home. Although there are a few people I wish I could fly to see often, I definitely missed my friends here.
- Sooters (Soot)- In case you haven't read my previous posts about Soot, she is my lovely cat. Nothing beats having a fat, lazy cat for a pet. Oh and might I add that she is participating in an extremely exciting game of "Attack That Crazy Bell" as we speak? :D
- The Movement Youth Ministries- I missed these people a lot, and even though I haven't even seen all of them yet, I really did enjoy seeing the ones I did--you guys are awesome!
- Twitter- I just love keeping up with people's daily lives; I also like to think that others feel the same way about my tweets.
- theoneinpink- I love following Sarah's blog and I would encourage anyone to take a look. If you wish to take on this great advice, click here.
And here are the things that I didn't feel needed details:
the movie Serendipity - driving during a lightening storm, even if it is distracting - sitting between an older couple on the plane home (whom i will write a blog about later) - sleeping in my own bed - this photo - the thought of looking for a new blog home - almost being done with History - C.S.I. (even the re-runs) - this Wendy's review - feeling loved.